Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update Rolling Out | Download Link
“Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update | Redmi Y1 MIUI 10 Update”
Finally It’s Happening! MIUI Team is rolling out MIUI 10 Update to some Redmi Y1 Users, Where Redmi Y1 users were waiting for MIUI 10 Global Stable update from many months,
MIUI Team is rolling out MIUI 10.2.1.0 update to some Redmi Y1 users in Batches.
Talking about the update, MIUI 10.2.1.0 brings December 2018 Security patch, MIUI 10 Features and tons of MIUI 10.2 update features.
Change log Includes Improvements in System, Phone, Lockscreen, Status bar, Notification bar, Settings and Recorder app
The MIUI 10.2.1.0 update is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and weights 507MB in Size. The update is Nightly Stable update rolled out to limited users.
For now, The MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update for Redmi Y1 is rolling out for some random users in Batches. And the MIUI Update is a Nightly Stable Update.
What is Nightly Stable Update?
Before pushing the Global Stable update to all users, A Nightly Stable update is released to some random users to get the feedback from the users. MIUI Team purposely do this to test the MIUI Update and When the testing is Successfully completed, They rollout that Update to all Users of Xiaomi/Redmi phone in 10 to 15 Days.
“Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update Features”
1. New Security patch :
As mentioned in MIUI 10.2.1.0 update Change-log, You get December 2018 Security Patch Which is not latest from MIUI Team till now. As when new month arrives, We expect New Security Patch Update from Smartphone Companies.
Previously, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 was running on July 2018 Security patch level
We can expect January/February 2019 in Upcoming MIUI Update for Redmi Y1.
2. MIUI 10.2 Features
As you know, MIUI Team has rolled out MIUI 10.2 update to more than 20 Xiaomi and Redmi Phones. This MIUI 10.2.1.0 update brings same tons of features and Improvements in MIUI for Redmi Y1.
New Navigation Buttons, First Aid feature, MIUI App Lock – Hidden folder, and other small changes are the Highlights of MIUI 10.2.
Do Check the 10+ features of MIUI 10.2 update in Redmi Y1.
Other Improvements in Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update
- Bug Fix – Notifications about incoming calls disappeared after 5 seconds during video calls
- Bug Fix – UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Bug Fix – Couldn’t send SMS during conference calls
- Bug Fix – Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Bug Fix – Couldn’t use fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Bug Fix – The Earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Bug Fix – Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Bug Fix – The button which returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with time
- Bug Fix – Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
- Bug Fix – Notifications about missed calls came without Vibration if they weren’t taped in DND Mode(Settings)
- New – Improvements in Wallpaper Carousel and added Glance image categories(Lock Screen)
- New – “Mobile data” option changed to “Data is on”(Sim cards & mobile networks)
- New – “Power” option changed to “Battery Saver”(Battery & performance)
- New – Faster Animations in Opening of Apps
- No Full HD 60FPS option in Camera app
- No 4K 30FPS option in Camera app
Other MIUI 10 Features in Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update :
- Fine and Well designed interface in MIUI 10
- Faster animation
- New Lock/Unlock sound
- Smooth and fast UI
- Nature sounds
- New Pill-shaped Volume bar
- New Notification bar
In Conclusion, The MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update for Redmi Y1 focuses on bringing MIUI 10 Features, New Security patch and tons of new Improvements in MIUI.
Also If you have Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and received the update MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram : MIUI Stories Instagram
“How to Update to MIUI 10.2.1.0 using Updater App(For Redmi Y1 Users)
(Note that the Below Procedure is for the Redmi Y1 users running on MIUI 10.2.1.0)
1. You can update your Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10.2.1.0 through Updater app by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above screenshot.
3. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to system updater App
4. Now Click on the 3 Dot Menu as you can also see in the screenshot.
5. Click on “Choose update package” , And Browse the Rom which you have downloaded from this link : MIUI 10.2.1.0 Rom on your Redmi Y1
6. MIUIv 10.2.1.0 Rom weighs around 1.4GB as it is an Full Rom File.
Connect with us on Instagram for Regular MIUI News : MIUI Stories Instagram
Redmi Y1 MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update Conclusion”
You can also wait for the Official update via OTA which will be rolled out in Coming 10 to 15 days.
In conclusion, Any news related to Redmi Y1 MIUI 10 Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and subscribe our website for news regarding MIUI Updates and Android Pie related news.
Get Regular MIUI News on Facebook : MIUI Stories Facebook