“MIUI 10 Global Beta Updates”
What’s up MIUI Users! Recently MIUI Team has rolled out MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta Rom for more than all Xiaomi and Redmi Phones .
The MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta updates is not released for Redmi Y2/S2, Redmi 6 Pro India, Redmi Note 6 Pro due to testing of Android Pie.
We are here with our review of MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta Rom which brings plenty of new improvements.
As you can see above, MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta update weighs around 123MB in size. If you don’t know, The MIUI Global Beta update size differs from Phone to Phone.
MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta Rom Features | MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom 9.3.7 | MIUI 10 Global 9.3.7 Beta Update
1. New Security Patch :-
As always when the new month arrives, We expect New Security Patch update from Smartphone Companies. We get March 2019 Security patch with MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta update.
Android security patch is updated only for Mi MIX 3, Mi 8 Pro, Mi Max 3, Mi 8 Lite, Redmi 6, Mi 8, Mi Play, Redmi 5A, POCO F1, Redmi 6A, Mi 8 SE, Redmi 5, Mi 9 SE, Mi 8 EE.
We can expect March 2019 Security patch update for more Xiaomi phones in Next MIUI 10 Global Beta update.
2. 48 MP Camera Mode:-
As it was mentioned in MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta Rom Change-Log, It brings 48MP Camera mode for Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7, MI 9 an MI 9 SE.
The 48MP Mode will be made available under Pro Mode of the MIUI Camera app.
If you have any Queries regarding MIUI, Feel Free to Contact Us on our Official Instagram ID : MIUI Stories Instagram
3. Camera app:-
We get a slighter improvement with MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta update for few Xiaomi phones. Now, the Square mode which we get in MIUI Camera app is moved under the “More” menu of the “Photo” mode.
They have moved the Square mode as there are many modes side by side.
The improvement is done for few Xiaomi phones, We can expect the small improvement for all Xiaomi phones in the Next MIUI 10 Global Beta update.
4. Face unlock:-
MIUI Team has added a new option called “Stay on lock screen after unlocking” for face unlock. We get this option in Settings > Lock screen and password > Manage face data > Stay on lock screen after unlocking.
If you turn on this option, You will be on the lock screen after your face is verified and you have to Swipe up to open the home screen.
5. Redmi 6 Pro Android Pie update :-
MIUI 10 9.3.7 Beta update is not released to the public for Redmi 6 Pro due to testing of Android Pie. And MIUI Team is testing Android Pie update for Redmi 6 Pro along-with Dual 4G Volte
The update is released for closed beta testers and if everything goes fine, It will release to the public till end of March 2019 or in April 2019.
Other Improvements in MIUI 10 9.3.7 Global Beta Rom :
- New – 48 million camera mode (Redmi Note 7/Pro, Mi 9, Mi 9 SE)
- New –“Square” mode was moved to the “More” menu of the “Photo” mode
- MI Pay App icon is changed
- App Vault supports Dark Mode feature
- Default keyboard supports Dark Mode feature
- New – Music app Search option improved with new options
Why Redmi Note 4/4X and Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus are not receiving MIUI 10 Global Beta updates?
If you are a User of Redmi Note 4/4X and Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus, You know that these Xiaomi Phones are not receiving MIUI 10 Global Beta updates since two to three Months Which is a bit long Period.
MIUI Team has stated that MIUI Global Beta updates are not released for Redmi Note 4/4X and Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus due to some errors.
We expect that soon MIUI Team will fix the errors and these Xiaomi phones will receive MIUI 10 Global Beta updates as usual.
“MIUI 10 Rom Downloads | MIUI 10 9.2.21 download”
You can switch to MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom by following the below procedure and downloading the MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom from MIUI Rom Downloads Page depending on which Xiaomi phone you have.
“How to Update to MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM using Updater App for MIUI Global Stable Users”
1. You can update your Xiaomi Phone to MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom by following the above Procedure.
2.You have to download the Rom from from the Above Download Links Depending on the Xiaomi phone you have. You can also download your MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom from MIUI Rom Downloads Page.
3. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Make Sure you have Backed up your data, If you are going from Global Stable to Global Beta, The entire data will be wiped off, Watch This Video : How to Backup and Restore Xiaomi Phone with Whatsapp
4. After Backing up your Data, Go to Updater App and Click on the 3 Dot Menu as you can see in the above Screenshot.
5.Click on “Choose update package” , And Browse the Rom which you have downloaded.
6. And you will be Switched to MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom Version , Make Sure you have Backed up your data, If you are going from Global Stable to Global Beta, The entire data will be wiped off, Watch This Video : How to Backup and Restore Xiaomi Phone with Whatsapp
“MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM Conclusion”
In conclusion, Any news related to MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM and MIUI 10 Stable Update will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe our website for news regarding MIUI Updates and Xiaomi Related news.
Via : 1. MIUI Thread